Saturday, February 14, 2009

one gone

Gone gone!how could this be,just six hours ago we were all hunky dorry!can't keep hands off each other!staring at each other's pupils as though we could see through them and get to know what's happening in our equally twisted minds of ours!thinkin back to the time we first met!when your hypnotic eyes met mine!just like in the movies all shit went in slow mo sloow motion...but had to let all slide cause we knew your boy would not like!I rember we were listening to your favourites one after the other. all in that order!Necro,Ill Bill and Rakeem!now fast forward reality has hit,now can't share those special moments no more,your love was toxic anyway,but I enjoyed every minute of the chemical.now I'm detoxic and it's not a good feeling!but I got do what I gotta...it's not easy not one bit

No comments: